Waterfowlers face constant challenges that impair the quality, and at times, the
existence of the sport in general. A strong and unified sportsmen's voice is imperative to counter the obstacles and raise awareness of the benefits of hunting.
Your membership helps ensure Minnesota's future by:
· Promoting education to guarantee the future of our hunting heritage
· Investing in Minnesota's wildlife and habitat so our hunting heritage will carry on
· Voicing your concerns for conservation at the Minnesota State Capitol. Legislators ask for MWA member's opinions and feedback - we are the primary voice of Minnesota's waterfowlers, but our voice is only as strong as our membership.
Membership with any group consists of two aspects: opportunity to receive and opportunity to contribute. MWA prides itself in both areas as your membership with us includes:
· Personalized membership card and "welcome" note from MWA.
· A state-of-the-art website featuring everything you want to know about waterfowl issues and whats happening where our chapters are
· The opportunity to be associated with a local MWA chapter
· A complimentary $2,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
· The opportunity to participate in chapter volunteer activities such as annual fundraiser banquets, mentored youth hunts & field days, information booths at local fairs and sport shows, serving as a chapter officer or committee member, along with many more!
· The opportunity to participate in or help with statewide MWA activities
· The opportunity to educate yourself & others to become better land stewards, conservationists & outdoors sportspeople
· Gratification of knowing that your investment helped educate our youth to become better, more responsible stewards of our natural resources
· The satisfaction in knowing that you gave a little back and helped pass on our hunting heritage
· The opportunity to let your voice be heard on important legislative issues through our resolution & voting process
· A tax deduction as allowed by law
Should you have any questions or wish to purchase your membership over the phone please call 952-767-0320.
Questions or Information
To complete the MWA Membership, please login or create an account.